ABOUT BIO X CELL
Antibodies For In Vivo Research
Bio X Cell antibodies are formulated for in vivo experiments and used extensively in animal models of human disease. They feature greater than 95% purity, ultra-low endotoxin levels, and are presevative, stabilizer, and carrier protein-free. Bio X Cell has developed a wide range of antibodies for immuno-oncology, immunology, and neuroscience research. Their products are cited in over 15,000 publications that detail a broad range of applications, including in vivo cell-specific depletion, cytokine neutralization, immune checkpoint blockade, and more.
- Exceptional Purity
- Pathogen Free
- Ultra-low Endotoxin Level
- Advanced Binding Validation
- Low Protein Aggregation
- Marching Isotype Control Antibodies
NEW PRODUCT FROM BIO X CELL
RecombiMAb - Recombinant Antibodies For In Vivo UseNew
Bio X Cell RecombiMAb™ monoclonal antibodies are recombinant antibodies with the exact same antigen-binding variable domains as the traditional antibodies that they are derived from. The epitope to which the RecombiMAb™ antibody binds is identical to that of the matching traditionally produced clone. This is accomplished by sequencing and cloning the antibody-coding genes into high-yield expression vectors which are then expressed in mammalian cells to generate the recombinant antibody.
- Exceptional Purity Each lot is QC tested for purity using SDS-PAGE and are preservative, stabilizer, and carrier protein-free.
- Binding Validation Each lot of RecombiMAb™ product is validated for antigen binding by immunoblot.
- Ultra-low Endotoxin Levels The level of endotoxin is QC tested for each lot. Our RecombiMAb™ products are ≤ 1EU/mg. If endotoxin levels below 1EU/mg are required, please contact technical support to discuss your needs.
- Pathogen Free Each lot of RecombiMAb™ product is screened for an exhaustive panel of murine pathogens. The results are detailed on product-specific datasheets, to help you adhere to IACUC and Animal Facility requirements.
- Low Protein Aggregation Each lot of RecombiMAb™ is QC tested for aggregate level and guaranteed to be below 5% of the total protein.
*All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.
LITERATURE & RESOURCES
Read more on the product website and download RecombiMAb brochures on Bio X Cell’s RecombiMAb products.
- Bio X Cell, ‘RecombiMAb Recombinant Antibodies’. Available at https://bioxcell.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/BioXCell-RecombiMAb-Brochure.pdf