VitroGel® Organoid Recovery Solution
VitroGel® Organoid Recovery Solution from TheWell Bioscience is a non-enzymatic cell harvesting solution used to recover intact organoids/cells from hydrogel or an animal-based ECM within 15 minutes.
The VitroGel Organoid Recovery Solution is room temperature stable and has a neutral pH. The solution can maintain high cell viability during the recovery process. Harvested cells can be subcultured in both 3D and 2D cultures. The VitroGel Organoid Recovery Solution can be used before or after the fixation and stained preparation of hydrogel specimens to ensure high-quality downstream data analysis.
- Fast 2-minute dissociation of animal-based ECM for intact organoids/cells
- High Yield – Complete ECM dissociation for a high recovery rate for organoid expansion
- Supports cell recovery from 2D ECM coating plate
- Non-enzymatic stable formulation
- Easy-to-use with room temperature operation
- Longer shelf life than competitors. No cold pack shipping.
Fill in the below form to request your free sample today!
Terms and conditions:
- First come first served till stock last.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other discounts or any form of reward.
- The promotion starts on 13 March 2023.
- LAB-A-PORTER Limited shall not be responsible for any expenses, inconvenience or costs incurred due to the delay, postponement or cancellation of any event.
- This promotion is valid only for LAB-A-PORTER customers residing in Hong Kong.
- LAB-A-PORTER Limited reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any time.
- In case of any dispute, LAB-A-PORTER Limited reserves the right to final decision.