A UK Manufacturer Provides Cost-Effective Highly Bioactive Growth Factors For Stem Cell and Organoid Research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- Highly bioactive
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Manufactured in UK
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- High purity
- Long-term stability
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
NEW PRODUCT FROM QKINE
Recombinant Human Interleukin 3 (IL-3) is a pleiotropic cytokine which plays a crucial role in hematopoiesis and acts as a multi-lineage growth factor. As a hematopoietic growth factor, it promotes the proliferation, differentiation, and survival of various hematopoietic stem cells towards myeloid progenitors. IL-3 is commonly used in cell culture to stimulate the differentiation and maturation of human induced pluripotent stem cells towards mast cells, basophils, neutrophils, eosinophils, monocytes, and megakaryocytes.
Human IL-3 comprises 140 amino acids with a molecular weight of 15.2kDa. This protein is animal-free, carrier protein-free, and tag-free to ensure a homogenous population with exceptional lot-to-lot consistency. IL-3 is suitable for reproducible and high-quality myeloid progenitors and more specific lineages.
- Animal-free (AOF) and carrier protein-free
- Manufactured in Cambridge, UK
- Highly pure human protein (UniProt number: P08700)
- >98%, by SDS-PAGE quantitative densitometry
- Source: Expressed in E. coli
- 15.2 kDa monomer
*All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.
LITERATURE & RESOURCES
Read more on the product website and our blog to learn more on Qkine IL-3.