A UK Manufacturer Provides Cost-Effective Highly Bioactive Growth Factors For Stem Cell and Organoid Research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- Highly bioactive
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Manufactured in UK
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- High purity
- Long-term stability
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
NEW PRODUCT FROM QKINE
Recombinant human interleukin-1 beta (IL-1β) is a pro-inflammatory cytokine and a potent mediator of inflammation and immune responses. It promotes the activation and recruitment of immune cells to sites of infection or injury, such as antigen presenting cells, macrophages, and T lymphocytes. In cell culture, IL-1 beta is used to stimulate and activate immune cells (macrophages and T cells), maintain hematopoietic progenitor cells, and modulate the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells.
Human IL-1 beta is a monomer of a molecular weight of 17.3 kDa. This protein is animal-free, carrier protein-free, and tag-free to ensure a homogenous population with exceptional lot-to-lot consistency. IL-1 beta is suitable for reproducible, high-quality hematopoietic stem cells and more specific lineages.
- Animal-free (AOF) and carrier protein-free
- Manufactured in Cambridge, UK
- Highly pure human protein (UniProt number: P01584)
- >98%, by SDS-PAGE quantitative densitometry
- Source: Expressed in E. coli
- 17.3 kDa, monomer
*All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.
LITERATURE & RESOURCES
Read more on the product website and our blog to learn more on Qkine IL-1β.