A UK Manufacturer Provides Cost-Effective Highly Bioactive Growth Factors For Stem Cell and Organoid Research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- Highly bioactive
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Manufactured in UK
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- High purity
- Long-term stability
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
NEW PRODUCT FROM QKINE
Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) is a hematopoietic growth factor involved in the differentiation and activation of monocytes such as macrophages and dendritic cells, and granulocytes such as neutrophils, eosinophils, and basophils. It is also involved in the development of erythroid, megakaryocytes, and keratinocytes. GM-CSF binds to the GM-CSF receptor (CSF2R) and activates the JAK2/ STAT-5, Ras/ ERK, NF-kB, and PI3K pathways.
It is commonly used in cell culture to stimulate the differentiation and maturation of human-induced pluripotent stem cells or peripheral blood monocytes to myeloid cells. GM-CSF can also increase the glycolytic activity of macrophages and promote an M1 polarization.
Human GM-CSF is composed of 144 amino acids with a molecular weight of 14.6 kDa. This protein is animal-free, carrier protein-free, tag-free, and non-glycosylated to ensure a homogenous population with exceptional lot-to-lot consistency. Qk076 is suitable for reproducible and high-quality neutrophils and other relevant cell cultures.
- Animal-free (AOF) and carrier protein-free
- Manufactured in Cambridge, UK
- High purity human protein (Uniprot number: P04141)
- >98%, by SDS-PAGE quantitative densitometry
- Source: Expressed in E. coli
- 14.6 kDa, monomer
*All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.
LITERATURE & RESOURCES
Read more on the product website and our blog to learn more on Qkine GM-CSF.
[WEB] Recombinant human GM-CSF protein (Qk076)
[WEB] Featured products from Qkine
- Qkine, ‘Recombinant human GM-CSF protein (Qk076)’ Available at https://qkine.com/product/recombinant-human-gm-csf-protein-qk076/