Cost-Effective Growth Factors For Stem Cell Research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
NEW PRODUCT FROM QKINE
Porcine EGF is an essential growth factor belonging to the Epidermal Growth Factor family that stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of cells. It is used for the differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) and embryonic stem cells (ESCs) towards epithelial, neural, mesoderm and hematopoietic lineages. Porcine-EGF is becoming rapidly adopted as a species-specific growth factor in the cultivated meat sector. Porcine EGF is also an essential component of many organoid media supporting the culture and differentiation of a wide variety of organoids including intestine and liver organoids.
Porcine EGF has a molecular weight of 6.3 kDA. This protein is animal-free, carrier protein-free, His-tag-free and non-glycosylated to ensure a pure recombinant protein with exceptional lot-to-lot consistency.
*All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.
LITERATURE & RESOURCES
Read more on the product website and our blog to learn more on Qkine porcine EGF.