Cost-Effective Growth Factors For Stem Cell Research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
NEW PRODUCT FROM QKINE
Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor (CNTF) is a member of the IL-6 family of cytokines. CNTF plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining the nervous system, in particular the optic nervous system. It promotes the maintenance, differentiation, and survival of various neurons, glial cells, and retinal cells.
CNTF has been used in vitro to initiate neural induction and differentiation. CNTF can be used to culture primary neurons and glial cells such as astrocytes and Schwann cells. It is also used to culture retinal cells and adipocytes.
Human CNTF has a molecular weight of 22.8 kDa. This protein is carrier-free, tag-free, and non-glycosylated to ensure its purity with exceptional lot-to-lot consistency. Qk063 is suitable for the culture of reproducible and high-quality neurons and other relevant cells.
*All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.
LITERATURE & RESOURCES
Read more on the product website and our blog to learn more on Qkine CNTF.