How To Get Involved In Our Hassle-Free Trial Program?
- Select your ideal growth factor by visiting https://qkine.com/growth-factors/
- Email us at email@example.com or simply fill in a trial request form on the right-hand side of this page.
- Our sales representative will contact you for quotation details on your desired trial-size product.
- The trial size of the product will be varied by different products. For example, for Qk013, the trial size will be 25µg.
- Once we get your confirmation, we will ship the trial-size product to your desired address.
- You may try out our highly bioactive growth factor on or before 28 December 2023.
- If you are not satisfied with the trial product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your feedback on the trial product on or before 28 December 2023. We will not charge you for the trial product if the product performance cannot fulfill your expectation.
- If you are happy with the trial product, a discount coupon (equivalent to the same value of the trial product that you have purchased) will be provided to you for use in your 2nd purchase of Qkine’s products.
- Each researcher can only be eligible to involve in the hassle-free trial program once.
Fill in the below form to get involved in the hassle-free trial program!
Terms and conditions:
- Each researcher is eligible to purchase one trial-size Qkine’s product in the hassle-free trial program.
- The hassle-free trial program starts on 1 October 2023.
- The cash coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- The cash coupon is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other monetary value.
- The cash coupon is valid to purchase Qkine’s products only.
- LAB-A-PORTER Limited shall not be responsible for any expenses, inconvenience or costs incurred due to the delay, postponement or cancellation of any event.
- This promotion is valid only for LAB-A-PORTER customers residing in Hong Kong.
- LAB-A-PORTER Limited reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any time.
- In case of any dispute, LAB-A-PORTER Limited reserves the right to the final decision.
All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.
Cost-Effective Growth Factors For Stem Cell Research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research