WEBINAR FROM QKINE
Advanced Neurobiology Modeling with
28th September 2023 | 10:00pm HKT | 1 hour
Advancement in neuroscience research is challenged by the availability of physiologically relevant in vitro models that accurately recapitulate the complexity of the neural tissue. Stem-cell-based neural models have gained significant interest for their potential in several biomedical applications from regenerative medicine to drug discovery and development.
In this webinar on advanced neurobiology modelling with stem cells, our speakers will present innovative ways of using induced pluripotent stem cells to effectively model neurodevelopment and neurodegenerative diseases, thereby overcoming the limitations seen with present neurobiological models. There will also be an opportunity to learn from industry experts about innovation in growth factor technology to improve reproducibility in neural stem cell research and other related applications.
Cost-Effective Growth Factors For Stem Cell Research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research