Cost-Effective Growth Factors For Stem Cell Research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
NEW PRODUCT FROM QKINE
Macrophage colony-stimulating factor (M-CSF) is a cytokine that regulates the survival, proliferation, differentiation, and functional activation of monocytes, such as macrophages and dendritic cells. Various cells produce and release M-CSF, such as endothelial cells, fibroblasts, osteoblasts, smooth muscle, and macrophages. M-CSF binds to the CSF-1 receptor (CSF-1R) leading to the activation of the PI3K-AKT and AMPK signaling.
M-CSF has been used in vitro for the differentiation of human induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC)-derived macrophages as well as the maintenance and development of monocytes in hematopoietic stem cell culture. M-CSF has also been used to influence macrophage polarization towards an anti-inflammatory or M2 macrophage phenotype.
A highly bioactive, animal-origin-free (AOF), carrier protein-free 36.8 kDa recombinant protein with exceptional lot-to-lot consistency.
*All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.
LITERATURE & RESOURCES
Read more on the product website and our blog to learn more on Qkine M-CSF.