Cost-Effective Growth Factors For Stem Cell Research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
NEW PRODUCT FROM QKINE
Fibroblast growth factor 8b (FGF-8b) is a member of the FGF family involved in the regulation of embryogenesis, cellular proliferation, differentiation, and migration.
FGF8b is commonly used for the differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells into neural cell types and brain organoid cultures.
FGF8b is a spliced form of FGF8, a heparin-binding protein that targets mammary and non-mammary cells expressing the FGF receptors. A 22.5 kDa highly pure, bioactive recombinant protein produced in an animal-free expression system. This protein is carrier-free, tag-free and non-glycosylated to ensure a pure, homogenous protein with exceptional lot-to-lot consistency. Qk057 is suitable for enhanced reproducibility and physiologically relevant cultures.
*All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.
LITERATURE & RESOURCES
Read more on the product website and our blog to learn more on Qkine FGF-8b.