Cost-effective growth factors for stem cell research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
Featured product from Qkine
Recombinant human vascular endothelial growth factor 165 (also known as VEGF165/ VEGF-165/ VEGF-A/ VEGF165) protein is widely used in culturing primary endothelial cells (ECs), such as human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC), under serum-free conditions for blood vessel developmental studies. VEGF 165 is commonly used with human-induced pluripotent stem cells (hiPSC) or embryonic stem cells (ESC)-derived EC for developing human vascular tissue models for disease mechanism studies. VEGF-165 has many applications including its use in neural research involving oligodendrocyte precursor cells, Schwann cells, astrocytes, and microglia. It plays a role in bone formation, regulates mesenchymal stem cell differentiation, and serves as a survival factor for chondrocytes, hematopoietic stem cells, and tumor cells.
A highly bioactive 38 kDa homodimer, which is animal-derived component-free (ADCF) and carrier protein-free (CF).
[WEB] Product specification: Recombinant human VEGF 165 protein (Qk048)
[Technote] VEGF-165 for cost-effective cell culture
[WEB] Featured products from Qkine
Drop us a line today to learn more about our comprehensive recombinant protein selection.
- Qkine, ‘Recombinant human VEGF 165 protein (Qk048), Available at https://qkine.com/product/recombinant-human-vegf-165-protein-qk048/
All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.