Cost-effective growth factors for stem cell research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
Featured product from Qkine
Human/bovine/porcine TGF-β1 PLUS protein is the first entirely animal-free recombinant human transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGF-β1) protein for highly reproducible results and compatible with chemically-defined stem cell media. TGFβ1 is used extensively in E8-style induced pluripotent (iPSC) and embryonic (ESC) stem cell media.
High purity 24 kDa dimer comprising optimised mature domain of TGFβ1 protein, animal-free (AF) and carrier-protein free (CF). Our TGF-β1 PLUS protein has been extensively tested for maintenance of iPSC pluripotency by the specialist stem cell biotechnology company, Stemnovate, Cambridge, UK.
[WEB] Product specification: TGF beta-1 plus protein (Qk010)
[Technote] TGF-beta 1 plus protein bioactivity
[WEB] Featured products from Qkine
Drop us a line today to learn more about our comprehensive recombinant protein selection.
- Qkine, ‘recombinant human/bovine/porcine TGF-β1 PLUS protein (Qk010)’, Available at https://qkine.com/product/recombinant-human-tgf-b1-plus-protein/
All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.