Cost-effective growth factors for stem cell research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
Featured product from Qkine
Human Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF) protein supports the maintenance and differentiation of numerous types of neurons including dopaminergic neurons.
A bioactive 30 kDa homodimer, our recombinant GDNF protein is highly pure and animal-free.
[WEB] Product specification: Recombinant human GDNF protein (Qk051)
[WEB] Featured products from Qkine
Drop us a line today to learn more about our comprehensive recombinant protein selection.
- Qkine, ‘Recombinant human GDNF protein (Qk051)’, Available at https://qkine.com/product/recombinant-human-gdnf-protein-qk051/
All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.