Cost-effective growth factors for stem cell research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
Featured product from Qkine
Human/rat/porcine/bovine FGF10 protein promotes lung organoid formation and induces branching morphology. FGF10 protein is used widely in organoid culture, embryonic stem cell (ESC) and induced-pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) differentiation, and for the study of epithelial to mesenchymal transition and tumor metastasis.
High purity and bioactivity 17 kDa non-glycosylated, bioactive domain of human fibroblast growth factor 10, animal-derived component free (ACDF) and carrier-protein free (CF).
[WEB] Product specification: Recombinant human/rat/bovine/porcine FGF-10 protein (Qk003)
[WEB] Featured products from Qkine
Drop us a line today to learn more about our comprehensive recombinant protein selection.
- Qkine, ‘recombinant human/rat/bovine/porcine FGF-10 protein (Qk003)’, Available at https://qkine.com/product/recombinant-human-fgf10-protein/
All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.