Cost-effective growth factors for stem cell research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
Featured product from Qkine
Human BMP4 (bone morphogenetic protein 4) protein is a key regulator of embryogenesis and supports the differentiation of embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells. In addition, BMP4 plays roles in the differentiation of mesenchymal cells to adipocytes, epithelial cancer EMT, and regulating neuronal and glial cell development.
- Highly pure 26 kDa disulfide–linked bioactive dimer comprised of the mature domain of human BMP4 protein
- Animal-free (AOF) and carrier-protein free (CF)
[WEB] Product specification: BMP-4 protein (Qk038)
[TECH NOTE] BMP-4 bioactivity
[WEB] Featured products from Qkine
Drop us a line today to learn more about our comprehensive recombinant protein selection.
- Qkine, ‘recombinant human BMP-4 protein (Qk038)’, Available at https://qkine.com/product/recombinant-human-bmp-4-protein-qk038/
- Qkine, ‘Technote: BMP-4 bioactivity’, Available at https://qkine.com/product/recombinant-human-bmp-4-protein-qk038/
All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.