Cost-effective growth factors for stem cell research
Qkine manufactures high-purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins for stem cell and organoid culture. An ISO 9001: 2015 certified company based in Cambridge, UK, Qkine combines proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges.
- High lot-to-lot consistency to help increase the reproducibility of experiments
- Animal-free to eliminate the risks of contaminating growth factors, viruses, and prions
- Ultra-pure confirmed by several varied techniques, ensuring the reliability of results
- Clear QC data provided on every lot from our ISO 9001:2015 accredited facility
- Highly bioactive and potentially more bioactive than alternative suppliers
- Long storage at -80 degree celcius for up to 2 years for most proteins
- Multiple pack sizes to suit your research
Featured product from Qkine
Human BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor) protein is an important regulator of neural development, maintenance, and function, and is used in the differentiation of human pluripotent stem cell-derived neural progenitors to neurons and cortical organoid protocols.
Qkine human BDNF protein is high purity, animal-free and carrier protein-free for reproducible results.
[WEB] Product specification: Recombinant human BDNF protein (Qk050)
[WEB] Featured products from Qkine
Drop us a line today to learn more about our comprehensive recombinant protein selection.
- Qkine, ‘recombinant human BDNF protein (Qk050)’, Available at https://qkine.com/product/recombinant-human-bdnf-protein-qk050/
All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.