TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For the discount code, please refer to the respective flyers distributed.
- Each researcher is eligible to redeem the discount code once only. Customers must present their valid coupon at the time of purchase.
- Each discount code can be used once only. Once redeemed, the discount code will become invalid.
- The respective cash coupon is valid for the purchase of selected products only. Selected products include products under brand names of Bio X Cell, TheWell Bioscience, ApexBio, Qkine, Bioss, Rockland Immunochemicals, Origene, iNtRON Biotechnology, antibodies-online.com, Watchmaker Genomics, iotaSciences, ArcticZymes Technologies, Peprotech, Abmole, Boster, Molnova, Xylyx, Biogems, Synthego, Signalway Antibody, LC Laboratories, BOC Sciences, CLS cell line service and Elabscience.
- The promotion is valid until 31 October 2023.
- The respective cash coupon is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other monetary value.
- The promotion code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- LAB-A-PORTER Limited shall not be responsible for any expenses, inconvenience or costs incurred due to the delay, postponement or cancellation of any event.
- This promotion is valid only for LAB-A-PORTER customers residing in Hong Kong.
- LAB-A-PORTER Limited reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any time.
- In case of any dispute, LAB-A-PORTER Limited reserves the right to the final decision.
LAB-A-PORTER | YOUR ULTIMATE RESEARCH PARTNER
Starting in 2018, LAB-A-PORTER strives to source and channel a variety of research products globally, covering tools on 6 focus research areas, including:
- Stem cell and organoid research
- In-vivo research
- Next-generation sequencing
- Genomic research
- Proteomic research
- CRISPR technology
Through LAB-A-PORTER, researchers could gain access to their desired products from worldwide renowned manufacturers at their fingertips. Contact us today to learn more about our breadth of product offerings for your next research projects!
TOOLS FOR STEM CELL & ORGANOID RESEARCH
We strive to source and channel a variety of stem cell research products globally, from research-use-only growth factors and recombinant proteins, small molecules, cDNA clones, research-use-only antibodies, and shRNA to matrices, cell culture medium and mycoplasma detection and prevention tools. We offer 2400+ stem cell and organoid research products. Click here to explore more on our product offerings, read more about the latest trends on our blogs or just simply drop us a line to learn more!
TOOLS FOR IN-VIVO RESEARCH
We distribute research use only in vivo antibodies and research grade biosimilar offered by Bio X Cell, including InVivoMab™, InVivoPlus™, InVivoSIM™ research use only biosimilar antibodies, InVivoPure™ dilution buffers, isotype controls, ReadyTag™ antibodies and fusion proteins. Explore more about Bio X Cell, read more about latest trends on our blogs, or just simply drop us a line to learn more!
TOOLS ON NEXT-GENERATION SEQUENCING TECHNOLOGY
We distribute high-performance next-generation sequencing products for inherited disease research and somatic oncology research. Featured products include Equinox Library Amplification Kits which are designed for high-efficiency, high-fidelity amplification of next-generation sequencing (NGS) libraries; DNA Library Prep Kit with Fragmentation which is designed for the highly efficient conversion of DNA, from both high- and low-quality samples, into Illumina®-compatible sequencing-ready libraries, as well as the RNA Library Prep Reagents which are designed for the highly streamlined preparation of stranded RNA sequencing libraries from 0.25 ng to 100 ng total or previously enriched RNA with high library complexity and low coverage bias. Explore more about our supplier Watchmaker Genomics, or just simply drop us a line to learn more!
TOOLS FOR PROTEOMIC RESEARCH: PURIFIED PROTEINS & RECOMBINANT PROTEINS
Numerous choices for research use proteins and not sure which one will be of the best suit to your new research projects? Our newly launched PROTEIN FINDER SERVICE will help you to compare prices, compare brands and compare quality. Click here to try our protein finder service now, or just simply drop us a line to learn more!
TOOLS FOR PROTEOMIC RESEARCH: PRIMARY & SECONDARY ANTIBODIES
Numerous choices on research use antibodies and not sure which one will be of the best suit to your new research projects? Our newly launched ANTIBODY FINDER SERVICE will help you to compare price, compare brands and compare quality. Click here to try our antibody finder service now, or just simply drop us a line to learn more!
TOOLS FOR GENOMIC RESEARCH: SMALL MOLECULES & CHEMICALS
Numerous choices on research use only small molecules and chemicals and not sure which one will be of the best suit to your new research projects? Our newly launched CHEMICAL FINDER SERVICE will help you to compare price, compare brands and compare quality. Click here to try our chemical finder service now, or just simply drop us a line to learn more!
TOOLS FOR GENOMIC RESEARCH: cDNA CLONES, RNAi and shRNA
TOOLS FOR GENOMIC RESEARCH: OTHER ENZYMES
We distribute quality genomic research tools for wide ranges of applications. We offer a variety of enzymes with unique properties from ArcticZymes Technologies. For example, HL-SAN, an nonspecific endonuclease with optimum activity at high salt concentrations; IsoPol® BST+, a heat-tolerant Bst polymerase (large fragment) with enhanced strand-displacement activity; Cod Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (Cod UNG) from Atlantic cod, an enzyme which can be completely and irreversibly inactivated by moderate heat treatment; as well as Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase (SAP) – still the golden standard and the first heat-labile alkaline phosphatase on the market. Explore more about out supplier ArcticZymes Technologies, or just simply drop us a line to learn more!
TOOLS ON CRISPR TECHNOLOGY
We distribute quality and cost-effective molecular tools for a wide range of applications. We offer a range of DNA and RNA extraction kits, tools for PCR, RT-PCR and real-time PCR and enzymes with unique properties. For example, HL-SAN, a nonspecific endonuclease with optimum activity at high salt concentrations; Ready for use PCR PreMix Kits with Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTP mixture and reaction buffer in one tube; as well as various cost-effective DNA and RNA extraction kits like G-spin™ Total DNA Extraction Mini Kit and easy-spin™ Total RNA Extraction Kit. Contact us to learn more about our comprehensive offerings for your next research projects!
*All products listed on this site and sold through LAB-A-PORTER Limited are for research use only (RUO). Not for human use. Not for therapeutic or diagnostic use.