Antibodies for In vivo & In vitro Antigen Neutralization & Pathways for Blocking & Depletion.
Leinco Technologies has developed a method for the manufacturing of monoclonal antibodies for high quality In vivo functional studies in animal models.
Our Platinum grade products have been manufactured using a validated method resulting in low endotoxin, pathogen-free functional monoclonal antibodies. Platinum grade antibodies are considered pathogen free based upon the IMPACT test generated by IDEXX Laboratories.
Our proprietary techniques ensure that your monoclonal antibodies are suitable for animal injection. Both our Gold and Platinum grade monoclonal antibodies may be custom manufactured for your specific needs.
Gold Functional Grade Antibodies
- Endotoxin level is ≤ 1.0 EU/mg of the protein as determined by the LAL test.
- Low aggregation level ≤ 5%
- Over 75 antibodies available in 0.5 mg and 1 mg sizes.
- Bulk sizes available
- Purity ≥ 95%
Platinum Functional Grade Antibodies
- Flow cytometry quality testing
- Lower endotoxin, ≤ 0.5 EU/mg
- Low aggregation level ≤ 1%
- Pathogen tested (IMPACT 1)
- Bulk sizing (5 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, 250 mg, 500 mg, 1 g sizes)
- Custom concentration amounts available
- Custom sizing upon request
- Purity ≥ 99%